Privacy and Cookies Policy
In GlobalSoccerStore OÜ we execute a very transparent policy with regards to our customers, as well as, business partners. Therefore, we are also transparent regarding how we treat personal information.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Global Soccerstore OÜ entity responsible for the processing of your personal data will depend on how you interact with our Site GlobalSoccerStore.com.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND WHEN?
We ask you for certain personal data to provide you with the products or services you request. For example, when you make purchases, request to receive communications, create an account, participate in our events or contests, or interact with our newsletter. This personal data includes your:
- Contact details including name, email, telephone number and physical address
- Login and account information, including screen name, password and unique user ID
- Personal details including gender and date of birth
- Payment or credit card information
- Personal preferences including your marketing and cookie preference
ON WHAT PURPOSES WE ARE USING YOUR INFORMATION?
We use the personal data we collect from you in the following ways:
When making a purchase from GlobalSoccerStore.com online store, you simultaneously approve that we store and use your information. We use your information to deliver your order, and to provide the customer service that you are entitled to. Both before and after the purchase. You are always able to see exactly what information we store by logging in with your user, where you can also edit the information we have regarding you. All the information you will find on this site, is all the personal information that we have stored in connection with you.
When you create a GlobalSoccerStore user account, we may use the information you provide to send you personalized communications on products offers and services that may be interesting for you. We will do so only if you have indicated that you do not object to being contacted for these purposes. At any stage you have the right to ask us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes by clicking unsubscribe link in the bottom of our letter.
To Operate, Improve and Maintain our Business, Products and Services
We may use the data you provide to us to operate our business. For example, when you make a purchase, we may use that information for accounting, auditing and other internal functions. As another example, we may use data about how you use our products and services to enhance your user experience and to help us diagnose technical and service problems and administer our Site.
For General Research and Analysis Purposes
We use data about how our visitors use our Site and Services to understand customer behavior or preferences. For example, we may use information about how visitors to GlobalSoccerStore.com search for and find products to better understand the best ways to organize and present product offerings in our storefront.
PROTECTION AND MANAGEMENT OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- Encryption & Security: We use a variety of security measures, including encryption and authentication tools to maintain the safety of your personal data. Your personal data is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems.
- Retention of your data: We retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we collect it, except if required otherwise by law.
- Your rights related to your personal data: You have the right to withdraw your consent with respect to our use of your personal data. You also have the right to access your data and to modification or deletion, in the event your data as stored by us are incorrect or otherwise unlawful.
To modify your (email or sms) subscriptions or to opt-out of receiving GlobalSoccerStore communication, please modify your preferences in the "My account” section of our Site. You can also contact us to exercise your rights of access, modification and deletion or to object to the processing of your personal data by sending an email to email@example.com
- Functional: These cookies are required for basic site functionality and are therefore always enabled. These include cookies that allow you to be remembered as you explore our Sites within a single session or, if you request, from session to session. They help make the shopping cart and checkout process possible as well as assist in security issues and conforming to regulations.
- Performance: These cookies allow us to improve our Site functionality by tracking usage. In some cases these cookies improve the speed with which we can process your request, allow us to remember site preferences you have selected. De-selecting these cookies may result in poorly-tailored recommendations and slow site performance.
- Social media and Advertising: Social media cookies offer the possibility to connect you to your social networks and share content from our Sites through social media. Advertising cookies (of third parties) collect information to help better tailor advertising to your interests, both within and beyond our Site. In some cases, these cookies involve the processing of your personal data. De-selecting these cookies may result in seeing advertising that is not as relevant to you or you not being able to link effectively with Facebook or other social networks and/or not allowing you to share content on social media.
You can also choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings on each browser and device that you use. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
Applicable law and our practices change over time. If we decide to update our Policy, we will post the changes on our Site. We strongly encourage you to read our Policy and regularly check for any changes. This Policy was last modified in February 2017.
QUESTIONS AND FEEDBACK
We welcome questions, comments, and concerns about our Policy and privacy practices. If you wish to provide any feedback or if you have questions or concerns, please contact Consumer Services by sending us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org