- We send items to EU and to NON-EU countries through DHL shipping. To Latvia and Lithuania with Omniva and to Estonia with Omniva or SmartPost.
Estonia Latvia & Lithuania EU Zone 1-2 EU Zone 3-5 Other countries Delivery cost - option 1 (Footwear packed in GlobalSoccerStore.com footwear bag without original box) 2.95€ 6.95€ 9.95€ 17.95€ 24.95€ Delivery cost - option 2 (Footwear packed in original box without Globalsoccerstore.com footwear bag) Price calculated by the size of your parcel Price calculated by the size of your parcel Price calculated by the size of your parcel Delivery time 1-2 working days 1-4 working days 1-4 working days 2-6 working days 2-10 working days Delivery services
Omniva parcel terminal
EU Zone 1-2: Finland, Denmark, Poland, Sweden
EU Zone 3-5: Norway, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, France, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Spain, United Kingdom, Bulgaria, Croatia, Germany, Greece, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia
- We kindly ask you to write your correct address and telephone number, so that a courier could contact you and deliver your ordered item to your address.
- We are not responsible for any import duties and customs charges
- Will upload tracking within 1-2 business days
- Size Charts
US UK EU CM 6 5 38 24 6,5 5,5 38,5 24,5 7 6 39 25 7,5 6,5 40 25,5 8 7 40,5 26 8,5 7,5 41 26,5 9 8 42 27 9,5 8,5 42,5 27,5 10 9 43 28 10,5 9,5 44 28,5 11 10 44,5 29 11,5 10,5 45 29,5 12 11 46 30 13 12 47 31 14 13 48,5 31,5
- Care guide
For best results, clean your shoes immediately after they're exposed to dirt.
SHOE CLEANING GUIDELINES
- Remove excess dirt first using a soft-bristled brush (shoe brush or old toothbrush) to clean the outsole.
- Mix warm water and a small amount of laundry detergent to create a slightly soapy mixture.
- Apply a small amount of the water/detergent mixture to a sponge, soft cloth or soft brush and clean the affected areas.
- Apply a small amount of warm water to another sponge or soft cloth to remove any excess detergent.
- Air dry the shoes at room temperature.
Repeat these steps to attempt to remove persistent stains. Nike does not recommend any alternative cleaning methods, placing your shoes in a washing machine or dryer, or using any other products on your shoes such as bleach or other chemicals.
Please note: Saddle soap can soften leather and is recommended only on leather components of shoes that are not subjected to excessive stress. Do not use saddle soap on football boots, basketball shoes, golf shoes, training shoes or any other shoes designed for activities involving lateral movement.
CLEANING INSOLES TO REDUCE SHOE ODOR
- Remove the insoles from your shoes.
- Follow the same cleaning steps listed above.
- Air dry completely before putting the insoles back in the shoes.
If these steps do not reduce shoe odor, replace the insoles. Replacement insoles are available at most sporting goods and shoe stores.